Introduction

 Before I start delving into blogging about travels, I figured it would be good to start off with some background about me. I'm a small town girl from Northern California, currently living in San Diego. My parents always were taking me on trips. Most were camping trips in California but occasionally we would go out of state. My first big trip was Honduras with my dad as a high school graduation gift. After that my next big trip was to Asia for three months in 2017. I needed a break and decided to use my savings to go explore. I set out on a solo trip to the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. After that trip I was determined to find an incredible tattoo artist. I told myself I'd travel anywhere in the world to get a half sleeve tattoo, as long as the artist was worth it. I looked for two years when I finally found the perfect artist in Spain. He is now in Los Angeles so if you are looking for a realism artist then check him out here. I headed there for a week. The trip was mostly for the tattoo but I enjoyed exploring around as well. I've been trying to make it to the United Kingdom to finish my sleeve by this artist and explore different countries but I haven't been able to due to covid. I'm hoping January 2023 will start with that trip. I have the travel bug and am always planning where I want to go next. 

People always believe that traveling is really expensive but if it's done right then it doesn't have to be. There are ways to travel on a budget and still have a good time. I always ate the local foods, explored outside of the typical tourist areas, and booked my flights ahead of time. Part of my travel knowledge has come from blogs and part of my knowledge has come from trial and error of figuring it out myself. I'd rather give people my knowledge and let my experience traveling help make your trip more fun and go smoother. If you want to travel, but aren't sure where to go, then my blog could help suggest a good place to travel.

In this blog I'm hoping to give you trip suggestions and advice I wish I knew before traveling. I'll also discuss the knowledge I had before that helped me through my travels. I'll go over food suggestions, places to eat, activities, and cool places to travel to. Each person has different experiences traveling but I believe my trips wouldn't have been as incredible as they were without the suggestions from others. That's why I'm wanting to share my experiences and knowledge with you. Traveling is such an incredible experience and has proven to have actual health benefits as well! So plan a trip when you get a chance! 



Comments

  1. Hello Taylor, it's awesome to see the many different places you have traveled. From small camping trips with your family to solo trips in countries like the Philippines and Vietnam. I am excited to read your future blogs on how to travel in a cost effective way. Traveling is something I want to do more of and being able to learn more about where to travel, how to set up a plan, and enjoy what the world has to offer will be a great learning experience. Some places I hope to visit are the Philippines, Japan, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, and many more. I have traveled locally and throughout the United States but I have never gone outside the country and it is something that is on the top of my bucket list. Excited to see what your blog will offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor,
    I loved seeing and reading about the plethora of places you have traveled to. I have not traveled out of the country before nor very much in the United States for that matter. One of my friends is from Honduras and I have always wanted to travel there. The fact that you went on a solo trip to so many countries is very impressive as well, I would be very nervous traveling without friends or family so I admire your independence and love for traveling. The tattoo idea is very interesting as well, starting a sleeve is a very big process but having it have so much meaning is amazing and something you will cherish for the rest of your life (also I am planning on getting my first tattoos in a couple weeks so I appreciate the artist recommendation).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Thailand

Barcelona, Spain

Travel Tips